To win the battle against cellulite, there are at least eight effective tricks you cannot ignore. Keep your skin orange peel at bay with these 8 effective tricks to win the battle against cellulite.
1. Drink water in empty stomach and between meals.
2. Consuming algae: Algae are fed directly by osmosis in the seawater. His wealth is unimaginable and as they feed on the same elements of the cell, their use does not expose you to risk of allergy or rejection.
3. Incorporates pineapple to your diet: Pineapple has the ability to help in digestion of meals. It has an enzyme that helps break down proteins produced abnormally, including those that cause cellulite.
4. Maintain a healthy diet: it is advisable that you reduce salt intake, consume proteins, fruits and vegetables, limit fats and carbohydrates, and excessive consumption of coffee, preserves, sweets and spices.
5. Rinse in cold water: A cheaper method is a cold shower every morning to tone your skin.
6. Apply massage with special gloves: massage gloves are easy to use and very practical.
7. Drink herbal teas daily: The teas, for drainage, made of artichoke, dandelion, chicory, olives, thyme and lavender drain your liver to eliminate toxins. The witch hazel, ginkgo and red vines have venotonic and draining action of hawkweed, alisma or meadowsweet have renal action. It is advised you to drink more than a pint of tea a day.
8. Consume Vitamin E: Vitamin E protects your veins and your arteries. It is better to consume it naturally. It is found in wheat, soybeans, oil, fish oil, and oil seeds (almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, etc.).
Keep in mind that the more natural the more secure treatment.
Want more effective tricks to hold off your cellulite and win the battle against orange peel? Look for them in beauty tips for combating, reducing and preventing the formation of cellulite and localized fat, where to find more tips and recipes.