Millions of people around the world suffer daily because of acne, which seems to have no end and no cure. There are a variety of products and homemade recipes to combat acne, the effectiveness may vary depending on the person and the severity of the problem. However, there is a universal truth and proven, is that the healthier your skin is, the fewer acne problems. Therefore, in this article we tell you the 10 rules to follow to have a clear complexion, healthy, and free of bumps.
1. Wash your face twice a day, preferably using a special soap for acne. For very fatty skin you should use a soap with benzoyl peroxide. Do not use scouring pads or brushes.
2. Caring for your diet: Avoid fatty and spicy food, sugar, dairy products, fried foods, meats, creams, nuts, etc. Milk can also cause acne because it contains hormones as well as seafood with relatively high levels of iodine.
3. Drinking eight glasses of water per day: The water can carry waste material out of your body and it really helps heal and prevent acne.
4. Do not abuse the makeup: Depending on the texture and quality can clog your pores. When you use it, lean on the water-based makeup and cleanse your skin before bedtime.
5. Do not use oily products. Avoid products such as ointments, concentrated oil-based facial moisturizers, cleansers and oils.
6. Releasing the stress: Studies have shown that stress worsens the skin condition in general. There are many things you can do to relieve stress, depending on your interests.
7. Get sun and fresh air. The sun stimulates vitamin D in the body, essential for healthy skin. Fresh air and sunshine can also reduce stress and increase oxygen in the skin. Of course, avoid overexposure to the sun because it would reverse the results.
8. Make exercise constant. This helps in blood circulation and eliminates toxins. It also helps councils 7 and 8.
9. Keep your face clean. Do not touch your face constantly. Take away the hair from your face, especially during sleep.
10. No touching, rubbing or squeezing the beans: Increased sebum production and rupture the membranes below your skin. The infection and sebum will spread underneath the skin and cause more pimples. It also increases the chances of scarring.