The boots with dresses are fantastic, but this look is not as easy to get because they enter details such as the fact boot style that looks best, the kind of taco, etc.
Never mind all the questions so you can get on it, in this post I will clarify all of them to help you master this trend.
Boots and Clothing: Tips to Consider
- If you have no idea about the best way to combine boots and dresses there are some simple style rules to keep in mind.
- Boots and long dresses or average length are a great choice for fall.
- Let’s see a little skin, you are able to decide where the dress ends and where your boots begin. When high boots reach the knee should be a few inches of skin between them and the dress, so it is with long skirts.
- Do not be afraid to add patterned tights to your look, a touch are super chic and fabulous with boots and simple dresses. Play with stockings in colors or patterns to add a little texture or joy to your outfit.
- Sweater dresses are made for boots, especially the baggy.
- Do not be afraid to experiment. Try a few different styles of boots with different dresses to see what works best and what you like.
- Always try to keep the same range of styles from the dress and boots, do not use ie riding boots with a party dress and ankle boots with elegant day dress.
- Beware of the color. Be especially careful not to become monotonous, e.g. a black dress with black tights and high black boots is something sad and needs light, that you get with colored tights or with flashy accessories and a coat of another tone, as well replacing other black boots black or gray.
I leave a few looks to inspire you and get the style you crave this fall.