Aren’t Hollywood sweethearts something to swoon over? Celebrity couples, who have been together for a few years remind their fans of fairy tales. It is a bitter fact that every married couple goes through some rough patches, but most of them are able to manage the situations. Sadly, that cannot be said for the most gorgeous Hollywood couple, Brad and Angelina. Last year’s news about their breakup broke hearts all over the world. But not all couples are cut out to get as far as these two.
Following this news, a local services company, worked to discover which celebrities managed to get hitched for shortest amount of time and how much it cost them per day. They created a list, which covered athletes, singers and actors.
The famous celebrity weddings cost a fortune, where wedding dresses are designed by world’s famous fashion designers, setting the latest fashion trends throughout the world. The wedding expenses of most celebrities is a common knowledge, but those who keep them secret, Bidvine took help of its expert wedding planners, DJs and photographers to estimate the cost.
Here’s the list unveiling 10 shortest celebrity marriages:
1. Zsa Zsa Gabor and Flipe De Alba are at the top of the list with the “shortest” marriage time lasting one day and costing £30,000.
2. Britney spears and Jason Alexander remained married for two days with a total cost £335 per day
3. Eddy Murphy and Tracy Adams were married for 14 days and spent £28,575 per day
4. Ali Landry and Mario Lopez were also married for 14 days expending £8,571 per day
5. Chris Kattan and Sunshine Tutt remained married for 9 days with a cost of £8,474 per day
6. Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries were married for 72 days with the “highest” cost of £109,722 per day
7. Nicky Hilton and Todd Andrew were married for 85 days costing £5.80 per day
8. Ethel Merman and Ernest Borgnine ended their marriage after 144 days and each day cost them £138.89
9. Pamela Anderson and Rick Salomon remained married for 170 days at the expense of £752.90 per day
10. Pamela Anderson and KidRock were married for 182 days costing £144 per day.
The co-founder of Bidvine revealed that end of Brad and Angelina’s relationship made them wonder about the stability of Hollywood marriages, how difficult it might be for them to keep their vows with the constant public attention. He then discussed how they are helping the troubled couples. They offer all the support needed throughout a married life, from planning a wedding to patching up torn relationships, they have it all.