The wedding dresses can vary greatly depending on the “type of wedding” celebration and the “category” of it. In religious weddings, wedding dresses are usually more ceremonial and in civil weddings wedding dresses are usually more party. Although each person has our own tastes, one of the best ways to choose a wedding dress is to review catalogs and magazines to get an idea of ??the style that we want. With an idea, main, we can get to work to find something with that idea.
– Traditional: Fitted in the torso and the waist comes a flared skirt. It is ideal for the fanciful brides that the day of their wedding want to look like Cinderella.
– Princess: The skirt of the dress comes from the waist, is vertical and attached to the body. Ideal for romantic brides.
– A-shape: It is glued to the torso and the skirt falls in the shape of A. Perfect for brides who want to look elegant.
– Empire: Just below the bust line comes the skirt and is loose, not notched. Ideal for brides who want to give their dress an old touch.
– Mermaid: This type of wedding dresses are characterized by being enveloping, straight and very close to the body. They are for brides with a perfect body.
TYPES OF WEDDING DRESSES REGARDING NECKLINE
– Strapless: The shoulders, neck and upper back are uncovered.
– V- neck : The neckline forms the letter V.
– Round: It is closed to the height of the bones of the clavicle.
– Square: The neckline is rectangular or square. Ideal for empire cut dresses.
– Heart: This neckline makes a heart shape right on the bust line. Ideal for traditional or princess cut dresses.
– U It’s just that way: U. It’s simple but at the same time sexy because it lets you subtly see a bit of a bust.
– Spaghetti straps: Dress with thin straps.
– Portrait: It is very elegant and classic since the fabric surrounds the shoulders as if it were a shawl being these slightly visible.
– Halter: It has no sleeves and is held behind the neck, leaving the shoulders, arms and back exposed.
– Boat: It is characterized by being a straight line that goes from shoulder to shoulder, leaving half of these uncovered. She is very sexy and elegant.
– High neck : The neck is covered and the torso is notched.
CHOOSING WEDDING DRESSES
With the idea selected in our head, we enter into a fundamental point: the budget. There are many wedding dresses (for both the most modern and classic brides), but sometimes the issue of “money” prevents us from having it. Once discarded all those that are not within our reach, we already have very close the final choice.
We go to a specialized establishment and with the advice of the professionals and we can order the desired dress, with all the details perfectly defined between us and the corresponding professional.
Wedding dresses can be ready-made dresses, tailor-made or haute couture. Everything depends on two fundamental factors: the style we want (which may not be in the “made” dresses) and the budget. Covered these two points, let’s go with some tips.
If the bride is short should avoid broad shoulders, without drastic cuts that would accentuate the short stature. Simple skirts, marked necklines and low waistline, stylize the figure a lot.
If the bride is tall, you can afford narrow and ornate wedding dresses that mark and enhance the figure a lot. If the bride is strong, simple fabrics, light flight skirts, with smooth fabrics should be used, avoiding, as far as possible, lace, draping and quilting.
If the bride is thin, we can use lace fabrics, draperies and details that give volume to wedding dresses and does not look like “a toothpick”.
Within these tips, it is necessary to be clear that you are looking for an elegant and comfortable dress for the bride, but combining, if possible, with their physical characteristics.
WEDDING DRESSES ACCORDING TO DATE AND TIME OF THE WEDDING
When it comes to choosing wedding dresses, not only must we take into account our budget and our tastes and physical characteristics. We must know the date and time to know the type of weather and whether it is day or night.
For winter, for example, they usually use long sleeves, few necklines, strong fabrics, that shelter a little and more closed backs.
For the summer they use more “fresh” fabrics like cotton and linen, short sleeves or sleeveless wedding dresses, wider necklines and more open backs.
WEDDING DRESSES FOR DAY OR NIGHT
Like the date, the time is very important. Weddings at night tend to be more formal in your wardrobe.
For the night, generally brighter fabrics are used, such as satin, satin and silk, brocades, rhinestones and pearl embellishments. For the day choose wedding dresses that use simpler fabrics (linen, cotton …) and few bright details, as well as too “loaded”.
They are smoother wedding dresses and can be even, shorter. Shoes always high or medium heel, classic cut (beware of the height of the groom). Regarding the tail and the veil, the decision should go according to the bridal gowns. Take advice from a professional if you have any doubts.
ACCESSORIES FOR WEDDING DRESSES
The veil , previously mentioned, can be tulle or organza, held by a small headband, or hooked to the hair by a comb. The thin stockings already play with the dress.
The wedding hairstyles can be a simple headdress, ornate or you can opt for a high hairstyle with flower details or precious stones. Gloves are optional, and are usually worn “grid” or silk, usually short.